You might not be a safety champion when….
- You hide from confrontation about safety by avoiding areas of your facility.
- You plan to invest more in health and safety as soon as your sales increase.
- You met your H&S manager two years ago… what was his/her name again?
- You've given him/her four different hats to wear.
- You're satisfied with your company's so-so safety record and absentee level.
- You think safety is a negotiable item with workers.
- You're keen on recruiting bright, skilled workers but have no time for orientation and training.
- You believe hanging up that "Safety First" banner means you're good to go.
I've just begun this list… let's see how many more signs we can add; circulate this blog post to your colleagues!
Advertiser Links for workplace safety,safety champions,safety training,recruitment,health and safety [what's this?]